Hi to everyone--
To say my web portal update and transition has been a little bumpy is an understatement, however I think things are fixed now. It does require you all to sign up again and get your email linked to your childs account-so will also require a phone call to the office, but should make the correspondence with the office and me much easier to do. Refills, appt request and general messages are much more straight forward and there is no limit on the number of characters for the message or my response. So other than the web portal the following are the things that I am happy about:
1. The Foo Fighters concert next month!
2. The Wilco concert next month
3. Dickeys BBQ opening today!!!!
4. Cardigans now has a south location.
5. The TV show "The Killing "on AMC.
6. Season One of Justified on NetFlix
8. My 3 year old is slowing weaning herself of her nightly (9:30 pm) Cheetos addiction. By the way--a puffy Cheeto is 13 calories, I dare you to find a tastier 13 calories. I did not say healthier, just tastier.
9. The Foo Fighters Concert!
10. Summer time
11. Curb Your Enthusiasm starts in July.
12. Marie Darby- registered dietician who is availabe for my patients to discuss their nutritional needs/questions.
13. Kara Bosch--an Occupational Therapist who is available to help my patients who have problems with bedwetting.
14. Menactra--the vaccine for meningococcal meningitis (the Oolagah outbreak)- is now approved for children 9 months and up.
15. The Foo Fighters concert.
16. MiCocina coming to Tulsa.
Have a great weekend. I will be available for a Sunday clinic--I assume in the afternoon.
Hope I do not have to see you soon.